Cha-Ba sent me an email with this video of the kids as dancing elves. See how Ian can suck on his fingers and do the Charleston simultaneously?
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/IS8tSOkz4MEvizE2OWWo
Ian laughed so hard when he saw it. He then decided we needed one with PaPa, one with the dog, one with Grandma. So we made a few and they were very amusing. I suggest everyone make one for themselves and if you have access to a picture of a crying baby, please use it. It will make you laugh. I happened to have one of a very sad Elizabeth that I used. If there is anything funnier than a crying baby in an elf suit square dancing, I don't know what it would be. Look:
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/OSfxsVOV3QfpBnWVPUHs
She is so sad...but she can't stop clapping and dancing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
the one with elizabeth crying is funny! i can't help it!
and hey! i have a blog too!
WOW you guys are GREAT dancers!
Post a Comment