skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, December 22, 2008
Old but still funny
Here is a Christmas photo from the past that I find entertaining. It is from 3 years ago but I still think it is funny so I wanted to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Carissa
I am a mom to Alexandria (10), Annika(8), Ian(5) and Elizabeth (2) and wife to Karl. I am also a student working toward my degree in Social Psychology.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(9)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(75)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(16)
►
2009
(233)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(38)
▼
2008
(34)
▼
December
(34)
Now this is how it is done...
Oh the drama...
Christmas
Santa picture
One more...
Merry Christmas!
Does he look guilty?
Just some rambling...
Elizabeth's Stats
Old but still funny
Santa, CTJMs, and timeouts- oh my!
Elizabeth gets fancy
Actually, she would prefer grape please
This is why we have naptime
Elizabeth's new house
Per her request: Here is Alexandria
IT Support
The photo we won't be using for our Christmas cards
Annika Dains' Guide to Style
In defense of Ian...
Breaking and entering
The pup
Ick...
Poor baby
We are grouchy.
One more...
I had to take a picture of Elizabeth in her Christ...
Let it toe, let it toe, let it toe...
#8 is done!
Saturday cleaning fun
Ian
Wait, these are ugly?
Elf yourself
Keeping up with four kids
No comments:
Post a Comment