Thursday, December 18, 2008

Elizabeth gets fancy





Do you think this look is too much? I mean I wouldn't reccomend it for every day, but I think for photos or special occasions it looks very glamorous. Brings out the blue in her eyes too.


Many of you have already seen this, but I had to post it because it cracks me up.


3 comments:

Charles and Heidi said...

This is too cute!! Magazine cover worthy, actually!
I'm still a loyal reader.. keep up the stories!!

Erin said...

i have not seen this picture before but HILARIOUS!
is it permanent?
i see heidi found you! feel honored. soon you will be an honorary fergason child as well!

Carissa said...

No,it just took 3 or so baths to remove it. I couldn't figure out who did it to her at first. I was thinking Ian? But then, no, look at her lips. She totally did it to herself because you can see she was trying to eat the marker. (My mom sleuthed that one out.)
And yes, thank you for directing Heidi my way. I always love her commments!