Thursday, December 4, 2008

Keeping up with four kids


So I realized all my ability to remember all the cute and funny things the kids do has dwindled with each child that has come along. My goal is to record it all here, so I can keep track of the chaos and give anyone who wants it an update on the kids. Plus, I really need to show the kids just how ornery they were. The guilt will cause them to feel obligated to take care of me in my old age.

2 comments:

Charles and Heidi said...

Just to warn you, I am a blog junkie!! So when I discovered yours on Erin's blog, I just had to read it. Great job!!
Your kids are too cute!
If you ever decide to make your blog invitation only, Please invite me!!
Do you remember your dad's and Claudia's Texas friends... Heidi and Charles?

Carissa said...

Hi Heidi and Charles! Of course I remember you! Thanks for the compliments on the kids and thanks for reading. I am having fun with writing it but it makes it more fun to know people are reading it and I am not just talking to myself. :)