Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday cleaning fun

So this is really boring, but I am going to make a list of what needs to be done today.

1. Play Mean Mommy and force the girls to clean their room.
2. Help Ian clean his room.
3. Clean the upstairs bathroom.
4. Sort Elizabeth's clothes for the third time. (I am a little bitter over this one. I have gone through her drawers, pulling out stuff that doesn't fit anymore. I then organize it into tubs according to size/season so it can be passed down to baby Ella or Ellie. However someone keeps getting into the tubs and I find the clothes strewn about the room.)
5. Work on the mountain of laundry in my basement.
6. Bathe Max and try to unsnarl his fur.
7. Bathe Ian.
8. Bathe Elizabeth
9. Make Alexandria and Annika take a bath.
10. Cart the toys that have made their way downstairs back upstairs where they belong.
11. Take picture for Christmas card.

Okay,that is all for now. Off to work on #'s 1-5.

Update: Everything is done except #11 which I am not doing today. Oh and #5 is still a work in progress. All in all, not too shabby.

No comments: