So I have been trying to lose a few pounds. I got my kickstart with the stomach flu/head cold diet. It is highly effective. I am down 5 lbs and feel like I have gotten on track with eating better. I got a dvd that promises a weight loss of 20 lbs. in a month. I haven't tried it yet as our dvd player is being tempermental. And it turns out you can't lose any weight just by owning the dvd, you actually have to use it. Hmph.
Once the weather warms up I want to start back on the Couch to 5k. I did it for about two weeks this fall and really liked it. I can't remember why I quit. It was raining, too hot, too cold, I had a hangnail? Not sure, but I know I must have had a good reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment