Well we are back from our quick little jaunt to St. Louis. We had so much fun; I love spending time with all my aunts, uncles and cousins. The kids had a blast too. They have been busy since we got back playing with all their new toys and crafts. I got the Best. Presents. Ever. My aunt Pam gave me a hardbound book of beautiful pictures of the kids. Seriously professional looking pictures. They are gorgeous and totally show the kids' personalities. I love it. I will be showing it off to all of you just so you know. I also got a beautiful A-Z scrapbook about my Grandma from my Aunt Nancy. I got other nice things too but these were so great.
The kids were unbelievably well behaved in the car. I hardly heard a peep out of any of them. I must say though, that may have had to do with the fact that we had to medicate poor Ian. The boy gets so sick in the car it is awful. So we have to choose between him being a little sleepy, or being miserable and throwing up. I know I personally would rather be sleepy than carsick. On a trip we took to Joplin with my mom, he literally cried the entire way home he felt so bad. I bet my mom couldn't wait to get us out of her car!
Anyway, we are home and settled back in. I picked up the dog this morning from the boarders and he walked in the house and promptly pooed on the carpet. So yeah, we are back to our normal routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment