Poor Elizabeth. She reached her limit before the wedding even started. Then she saw her daddy at the ceremony, but he was in the wedding so she couldn't have him. This. Was. Not. Acceptable. No afternoon nap+ no daddy+ not being able to shout and run up and down the aisles during the ceremony = cranky baby. I had to hustle her out of the sanctuary real quick like. We could hear and see everything from the lobby though, so it was okay. I am hopeful that no one could hear her as she continued to cry even after I removed her from the situation. She was in a mood!
But look, she and baby have on matching dresses. How precious is that?
She was pretty much equally displeased during the reception. I was happy Karl's sister Natalie sat at the kiddie table with me, I enjoyed talking with her. She even got Elizabeth to sleep. She is the best! We would love to follow her right on down to San Antonio.


No comments:
Post a Comment