Chandra and the kids were in town! We had fun with them. We went shopping, saw almost all of the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and went to Malcolm's birthday party. Then we went to see our niece Ella at the hospital. She is so cute and it sounds like she will be able to come home soon. (She was born at 29 weeks, I think.)
Last night Cha-Ba and the kids and I played a rousing game of Nerts. You can never just play Nerts, you can only play a rousing game. Unfortunately, Chandra inherited Mom's mad Nerts skills so I lost nearly every hand. But it was fun nonetheless. Let's see, what else...our niece Bethany came over to play she ate gummy worms, some kind of chocolate krispy thing, hershey's kisses and who knows what else (sorry Ethan and Tricia.) We did give her a banana so I felt that kind of evened things out. Ian read her a Dora book which was pretty funny to watch.


No comments:
Post a Comment