Dear kids, I love you all lots and enjoy our time together, but after 8pm I do not wish to see you (or hear you screaming from upstairs) unless you are sick, bleeding or something is on fire. Thanks, Mommy
Glad to know I am not the only one who would like her shift to end at some point! Come 8pm I am done with fetching drinks, refereeing fights and finding mising toys. I need my quiet time!
I am a mom to Alexandria (10), Annika(8), Ian(5) and Elizabeth (2) and wife to Karl. I am also a student working toward my degree in Social Psychology.
3 comments:
I believe those where my exact words back in the day!
I meant "were" my exact words! I need to proof read a little better.
Glad to know I am not the only one who would like her shift to end at some point! Come 8pm I am done with fetching drinks, refereeing fights and finding mising toys. I need my quiet time!
Post a Comment