The second one is Elizabeth in her 'pick me up' pose. Never mind the swinging camera strap. She loves to be held which we are happy about. Since she is the baby of the family we feel it is her duty to allow us to hug and kiss on her constantly. She is usually happy to oblige. Every once in a while she gets her fill of five people pestering her and gives us a "Top it!" but she is pretty good with it overall.
The first is my little brother Malcolm with Elizabeth whom he refers to as "Zabe the babe." He felt that some of the 'Elizabeth' nicknames such as Beth or Lizzie were a little too common, so he picked a nickname right out of the middle of her name- EliZABEth. Unique, no?
I have lots of pictures I would like to post on here, but they have other people in them. People that I am not sure want their picture displayed? (I am pretty sure there are all kinds of grammatical errors with that sentence.)
The first is my little brother Malcolm with Elizabeth whom he refers to as "Zabe the babe." He felt that some of the 'Elizabeth' nicknames such as Beth or Lizzie were a little too common, so he picked a nickname right out of the middle of her name- EliZABEth. Unique, no?
I have lots of pictures I would like to post on here, but they have other people in them. People that I am not sure want their picture displayed? (I am pretty sure there are all kinds of grammatical errors with that sentence.)


1 comment:
I love love love that picture of Malcolm and Zabe.
Post a Comment