I have been avoiding blogging about this because it is a little embarrassing. My sweet 19 month old won't quit saying 'shut up.' She says it all the time. She says it mostly to Max the dog(Shut up Maaaaaa!.) The other day we were taking a walk in our neighborhood and she shouted it from her stroller to the neighbors' dogs who were barking. It is forbidden to say shut up in our house so the older kids are shocked. Well, at least they were the first few times she said it. I am trying to ignore it but so far it is not doing any good. The other day Max sneezed and Elizabeth without missing a beat shouted "Shut up Maaaa!" from the other room. Poor puppy.
So if anyone has any words of wisdom for how to make it stop please share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh max must be your dog...when I first read this I was like Max??? where did this kid come from lol,
Okay, I went back and clarified. lol.
Maybe you could start yelling, "Shut up," everytime she yells. LOL
Post a Comment