I walked in the living room yesterday and discovered Ian playing with a ball of my yarn. When he saw me he startled, threw the yarn down and said quickly "I was just making a sweater!"
Not to complain, but I have to say the post about Ian would have been much more entertaining if you could have caught him,yarn in hand! I am taking my computer with me today and I know I will have access tonight. After that, it's unlikely they have wifi in Robinson!
I am a mom to Alexandria (10), Annika(8), Ian(5) and Elizabeth (2) and wife to Karl. I am also a student working toward my degree in Social Psychology.
5 comments:
Not to complain, but I have to say the post about Ian would have been much more entertaining if you could have caught him,yarn in hand! I am taking my computer with me today and I know I will have access tonight. After that, it's unlikely they have wifi in Robinson!
You're right. Maybe I could have him reinact it?
That is reenact not reinact.
I see nothing wrong with re-enactment. Although I do have a problem with re-inactment.
Ian Niting a sweater haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Post a Comment