I'm sure I read somewhere that peanut butter gives you a youthful and smooth (or crunchy) complexion. It seems to be working for her!! She is so cute!!!
Looking forward to seeing all your cuties in May!!
I am a mom to Alexandria (10), Annika(8), Ian(5) and Elizabeth (2) and wife to Karl. I am also a student working toward my degree in Social Psychology.
4 comments:
haha I love this picture! lol
Oh my gosh. You better not let her sister get near her! I'm not sure she has the best role model there at home..........................
I'm sure I read somewhere that peanut butter gives you a youthful and smooth (or crunchy) complexion. It seems to be working for her!!
She is so cute!!!
Looking forward to seeing all your cuties in May!!
hahhaha. what she doesn't realize is that all of these will be used as blackmail when she's older.:)
Post a Comment