Annika was particularly touched by the candle lighting ceremony and had to wipe away her faux tears. Silly girl.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Brownies wee no more...
Does anyone else remember that song "Brownies Wee, gay and free, just as happy as can be..." I know Chandra, Toddie and Mom do. Tonight was Alexandria's bridging ceremony for Girl Scouts (she bridged from brownie to junior.) She got a lot of patches and we had a great dinner. But it must be said: Me alone with 4 kids + buffet dinner= :( But all in all we had fun though and Alexandria was excited about all the badges she earned.


Annika was particularly touched by the candle lighting ceremony and had to wipe away her faux tears. Silly girl.
Annika was particularly touched by the candle lighting ceremony and had to wipe away her faux tears. Silly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That Annika is a funny girl! And now that I think about it, maybe it IS Brownies we. Like Watts family, we. What do I know?
I don't remember that song. But then again i don't think i paid that much attention too.
yah! Im a juiner. Thank you MoM for letting me be a girl scout.
Post a Comment