Friday, April 10, 2009

Annika is cute

I am so happy that the kids are all loving church so much. Last week Annika actually gave her own dollar for the offering without any prompting. And this week at school she made an Easter card and this is what it said:

don't eat to much candy or y'll have a stumik egg (with a drawing of an egg.)

But the other side of the card had a drawing of a cross and said:

God is inportant! He helps you! God is speshle. He has Good reasons on bing good!


How cute is that? And that was at school, not at Sunday school so she totally came up with that on her own. I wish I could scan it but the scanner and I are not getting along. It says it is out of ink so it can't scan. Color me confused because I didn't know scanning required any ink? Anyway...I am off to play Littlest Pet Shop. I don't think playing a board game with a volatile four year old is going to do a thing for my pounding headache but oh well.

No comments: