Sunday, April 5, 2009
Birthday Planning
Ian and I had an impromptu birthday planning meeting tonight at 10 pm. He had to get up out of bed to come talk to me about birthday plans, because you know, his birthday is in February (time's a wasting!) He would like to go to Shucky Cheese. Also, for his gift, he would like a giant Mickey Mouse doll that says "Welcome to the Clubhouse!" and then sings the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song and then sings the "Hotdog song." Then (and this is the really cool part) you push a button and he turns your room into the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. What to do? I am pretty sure you can't buy that just anywhere and I only have 10 1/2 months left to shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
well I am sure you will find something close to that. :) I only have 12 months and two days till my birthday, oh wait, I only have two days lol
i'll look on my honeymoon...since i'll have tons of time. and mom and your dad are going in aug i think so maybe they can look then too.
i'm SURE we'll find that exact doll somewhere.
er...it's not a doll. it's a giant toy.
I'll keep my eyes open in St.Louis :) I'm surprised Claudia doesn't have it if it has anything to do with Mickey :)
Mom he really thinks that igziest?
Post a Comment