Saturday, April 25, 2009
So unfair...
Life has been unfair for Annika. Her friend Kira invited her over to spend the night. The mother and I never spoke about it, it was just the two seven year olds arranging this over the phone. Annika told me that Kira would either be at the skating rink or Chuck E. Cheese, so could we please just drive to both and look for her? That got a big no. This did not make Annika happy. Finally a few hours later Kira called and wanted to know where Annika was. I talked with her mom and cleared that it was okay and took Annika over there. When I picked Annika up today she was mad. Why? Because Alexandria told her we went to the park while she was gone. How dare we go somewhere without her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
that's what she gets for abandoning her family!
it's funny how kids get worked up over certain things...
Post a Comment