Saturday, February 6, 2010

He wants Wii Resort. Hey, did you know he wants Wii Resort?

Ian: Mommy, can I have Wii Resort

Me: Maybe for your birthday.


10 minutes later


Ian: Mommy, can I have Wii Resort?

Me: Maybe for your birthday.


5 minutes later


Ian:What is that game for Wii that I like?

Me: Wii Resort?

Ian: Yeah, I want that for my birthday.

Me: Okay


7 minutes later


Ian: I want Wii Resort for my birthday.

Me: Yes, I know. You have already told me that several times.

Ian: Oh. Well, will you keep remembering it?

Me: Yes.

Ian: Okay then.


I have actually left out about five conversations that went exactly the same as the ones above. I got tired of typing the words. I was starting to get a little tired of listening to the words too by the end of things.

2 comments:

Erin said...

bahhhahaha. it's that dern archery. he's just too good at it.
what happened to mario kart?
how quickly their minds change...

Cristin said...

Hahaha, that is too funny!