
(Excuse the poor quality, this is a picture of a picture)
It is amazing to me that this child who was once a chubby-cheeked baby, content to sit and observe everything around her is now old enough to:
Write poetry
Teach herself guitar
Draw the most detailed pictures
Read thick books
Ride a bike
Hit a baseball...far
Play card games
Sing every song that comes on the radio
Pick out some very fashion forward outfits
Have definite opinions on everything
Play soccer
Create almost anything with paper, tape, scissors and crayons
Crochet
Appreciate humor
Multiply and divide
Play a mean game of ping pong
Here are some of Annika's favorite things:
Food- corn on the cob, hard-boiled eggs, carrots, salad, celery, yogurt, fruit, strawberry cheesecake ice cream, tacos, chicken, cheesecake
Movie- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Song- Bounce...Jonas Brothers
Playing games- Go to the Head of the Class, Payday, Clue
Writing songs and poems
Art- drawing, using her new oil pastels
She loves sports- any kind, except for swimming
Skipping
Hand clapping to Say Say oh Playmate
Hats- fedoras, baseball caps...any kind of hats


2 comments:
Did you forget ping pong or did I just overlook it? I love your posts!
How could I forget ping pong? I had to add that in there, lol.
Post a Comment