Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sleeping boy

I told you Ian has been having a rough time lately? He normally acts better around other people, but over the last week he has thrown fits in front of grandparents, the school office personnel and Toddie and Sue Ann. It has been a humbling week for me to say the least. However, today was an awesome day. Ian got up and got ready for school with only a little bit of grumbling. The rest of the day he was sweet and did everything I asked of him. So, I told him he could stay up a little bit later than normal tonight. He decided he wanted to watch a tv show so I left him in the living room and went off to do some other things. When I came back I found this:




Then a few minutes later:


So sweet. I love that boy, even when he is a little stubborn.:)

No comments: