Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Ian!





Ian is five years old today. I really can't believe it. I say that every time he has a birthday don't I?

Here are some random tidbits about Ian at age five:
-He loves Mickey Mouse and superheroes
-He doesn't want to get married because he "doesn't want to have to work," When asked where he would live, he says the North Pole
-He likes to draw. He also likes to use tape, paper and scissors to make robots
-He never ever wants to go to school, but always says he had a good time when I pick him up
-He loves his cowboy boots
-He likes to play school with Alex
-His favorite meal is tacos
-He likes to help cook, but
-Does NOT like to help clean
-He will not sleep in his bed. He prefers the couch, and right now that is not a battle we feel is worth fighting. :)
-When he gets tired he still slurps those fingers but now since his blanket has been lost, he also twirls his hair with the other hand. (He used to rub the satin binding of his blanket.)
Ian is stubborn, determined, smart, funny and very affectionate. He is such a little character and he has the best laugh. We love him and are very proud of him.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I envy his future kindergarten teacher. She will have some great stories! (megan-erin's last roommate)

Carissa said...

She will definitely have some stories. I hope he doesn't wear her out!