Friday, July 24, 2009

Crabby Mommy



Remember Miss Hannigan? That is who I feel like today.

**If you don't know who I'm talking about you must immediately hotfoot it down to Blockbuster and pick up Annie. Not the new one, you need the one from 1982.

5 comments:

Carissa said...

Hot-foot bothers me. Is it hot-foot, hotfoot or hot foot? Spell check doesn't know and I don't either. But I bet G.Goody does. So if you read this G., please advise.

terry said...

Actually according to Webster's, it's hotfoot. That would be the "hardcopy" of wikipedia. Who am I going to fb with all week?

Megan said...

definitely the annie from the 80s is the best!

Erin said...

i have the original motion picture soundtrack on RECORD (actually 2 copies)...and the reason for the obsession with this movie as a kid was born from Grandmama Lucy. yup. one of 3 movies that were kid appropriate at her house and i was wanting my OWN red dress and black patent-leathers.

Alex said...

no we didn't say I love you mommy
when we didn't mean it