Before I begin my term paper, I thought I would procrastinate by doing a little blogging. We haven't been up to much exciting, just gearing up for vacation and such. Today I took Annika to the dr., then I took the kids to the park (it was perfect weather), fed them a couple times and just finished a rousing game of Bible Go Fish which I found funny(Do you have any John the Baptists? No, go fish.)
The fashion police have been in full force lately. Or I should say the police officer, singular. Annika has always been picky about clothes, but at least she is only concerned with her own clothes, unlike some others I could name. A few days ago, Ian got really annoyed because Annika was going to wear Alexandria's dress, or vice versa, I can't remember. He was trying to wrestle the dress on its hanger out of the hands of the girl that it didn't belong to all the while yelling "That's not yours! You can't wear that!" Never mind the fact that the actual owner of the dress didn't have a problem sharing it, in Ian's eyes it was just unacceptable. Today I was getting everyone dressed and he didn't like anyone's clothing choices. I put him in a short sleeved button up the front shirt with turtles and lizards on it. He griped and griped about how he didn't like it and it was an old man's shirt. He didn't like Alexandria's Aladdin t-shirt because it was old and he didn't like my shirt because it was too churchy. This coming from the kid that wears cowboy boots with his swim trunks. I allowed him to change his own shirt, but he had to suffer looking at everyone else's old/churchy clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I remember me not wanting to wear purple corduroy pants at about that age because "It just wasn't decent!" lol must run in the family.
So you're to blame! He must have gotten it from you because we all know I will wear anything! :)
mom it was ian fighting over that purple striped dress because IT WAS MY DRESS!and the look that it was small made him think that.it was a dress that was supossed to have leggings thats why it looket small for him!
Post a Comment