It just is not much fun to blog when I don't have pictures. I still have not taken my camera in to be fixed because I don't want to be without it on vacation. The quality is pretty bad since there is no flash, but I figure it will take some nice outside shots, which is mostly what we will be wanting in Colorado anyway.
I am mostly finished with my schoolwork this session. It is always strange to me how my school works. I took my final last night but the class is not over until Sunday. So I'm still supposed to read the last few chapters (Shhh! I'm not going to!) and finish a few little assignments.
I am very excited to head out on vacation! We leave Saturday bright and early. However I am a little nervous about traveling 13 hours with Ian because of his carsickness. I will be bringing medicine for him so hopefully he will do okay. The two older girls are champion car travelers though, fortunately. With Elizabeth we will have to see... It will be so much fun once we get there though. I am sure I will come back with a lot of new stories.
So for the rest of the week I am just getting caught up on our laundry and getting packed. I skipped church tonight to get stuff done around the house and now I wish I wouldn't have. I always miss it when I don't go, so I am determined to make it a priority from here on out.
I am sorry this was not very entertaining. It had been a while since I wrote anything and I kept waiting for some inspiration. It obviously didn't come, so this is the result. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
mom Iknow what you need to do with your tittle put a pichure of you!its your blog any way.
Post a Comment