skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, July 5, 2009
More fourth of July
One of the few pictures I got of Alexandria:
Annika, displaying one of her many talents:
Papa at the grill:
Ian throwing poppers:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Carissa
I am a mom to Alexandria (10), Annika(8), Ian(5) and Elizabeth (2) and wife to Karl. I am also a student working toward my degree in Social Psychology.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(9)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(75)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(16)
▼
2009
(233)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(16)
▼
July
(16)
Vacation Pictures
We're off. I'll be back in a week!
Crabby Mommy
Papa and the Baby doll
It just is not much fun to blog when I don't have ...
The fashion police strike again
Adventures in potty training: Part Four
The new American Girl catalog arrived in the mail ...
Procrastination is my middle name
Happy Birthday Chandra
Last of the fourth of July pictures
More fourth of July
Fourth of July
Elizabeth the nail tech
That boy
Doesn't every seven year old need her own laptop?
►
June
(23)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(38)
►
2008
(34)
►
December
(34)
No comments:
Post a Comment