Monday, July 13, 2009

Adventures in potty training: Part Four


***Warning TMI**

I know Elizabeth just turned two but I think it is high time she potty trained. She is big enough to have been following me to the bathroom for months and insisting I take off her diaper so she can sit on the potty...although all she does is sit. She was big enough today at church to decide to take off her diaper and run around the nursery bare bottemed. She was also big enough when we got home to decide she did not like having a dirty diaper, so unbeknownst to me she just slipped it right off and continued playing. That required a bath and floor scrubbing. (I seriously would like to know how many times I have dealt with cleaning up poo in the last month because I am betting it is in the double digits by now.) So I am trying to get up the energy to start my fourth and final go-round with potty training. Maybe after vacation. I somehow don't think a sixteen hour car ride would be all that fun with a two year old wearing big girl pants.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I can NOT STOP LAGHING!its to funny!