Saturday, July 4, 2009

Elizabeth the nail tech

I think we are going to have our hands full with Elizabeth when she is a teenager. She is already such a girly girl! She absolutely can not stand to see someone else painting their nails and not doing hers. The other day I was painting my toenails and she stuck her foot out at me and said "Foot. Put here." (Which totally reminded me of that SNL skit with the caveman and Tonto, but I digress.)

Today I went to the store and as soon as I walked in the door Karl asked me where the fingernail polish remover was. Elizabeth was covered in bright red nail polish, as was the hardwood floor in my bedroom. I thought she just dumped the polish out, but as i looked closer, I could see she sincerely was trying to cover each of her
little toenails and fingernails.



And I am sad to say the pictures look like this because our camera is broken. The camera that we just bought in February. We are going to get it fixed as soon as I can bear to part with it.

No comments: