Sunday, July 5, 2009

Last of the fourth of July pictures

This is my last post with Fourth of July pictures but I had to show off Elizabeth in her patriotic outfit. My Grandma Watts made this for Alexandria when she was a baby and I just love it. She had so much talent- look it is even reversible. I am a little sad that this is my last baby to wear it so I had to get lots of pictures.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! I never knew she made that for you. That is a keeper! Maybe when/IF i ever have any you can hand it down to mine. She was SO awesome!

Carissa said...

I will for sure. We have some more too- a couple with pinafores and bonnets and a few more sleeveless ones. The Fourth of July one also has a reversible hat too- it just didn't fit Elizabeth.