He has been sound asleep since 9:30. Much earlier than usual. Karl said he had never heard of having to move a child out of his room to sleep in the living room . I agree, I never have either. I certainly know I wouldn't have dared to be pulling all those nighttime shenanigans when I was little. Nor would most children. But like I told Karl this particular child is not typical. It isn't that we let him get away with things, he just doesn't have that worry of getting in trouble that most kids have. So until he gets to that point, we are just going to have to keep a much closer eye on him. And having our bedroom on a separate floor just doesn't allow for that so we are going to have to improvise.
So anyway I am so glad my mom thought of it. She is good for looking at things with a clear perspective when I am too overwhelmed to think. So Mom, if you could now solve our other issues for us that would be great. Specifically, what do you do with a child that does not respond to timeout and leaves a wake of destruction in his path on a daily basis? And once you get done with that, head over to ChaBa's blog. She has some baby powder issues that need to be sorted out. Thanks!


3 comments:
I too have benifited greatly from mom's advice.
I just hope the poor boy slept through the ENTIRE night. Please advise.
As soon as you find out how to get a child to stay in time out and not destroy stuff let me know. I could use it with Bethany
Post a Comment