Thursday, March 5, 2009

Embarrassing moment # 564

Today I took the van in to get it inspected. Turns out it needed four new tires (which we suspected.) So we were told it would take an hour, but it ended up taking 2 1/2. I was starting to get desparate for ideas on how to entertain Sir Chatterly and Baby Busybody after they got bored with their books and crayons. So I involved Ian in a rousing game of I-Spy. I spied a race car, he found it. Then it was his turn.

Ian (loudly): I spy a man with an angry face! Do you see him Mama?

Me(realizing he is talking about the customer sitting five feet away from us but hoping to head off any further comments): Shhh. No I do not see anyone who looks angry.

Ian(pointing at the man): He's right there Mama! See?

1 comment:

chandra said...

Kids say the darndest things don't they!! Dev use to say that about all people large. We'd be walking through the store and he'd be like, she's fat mommy!, pointing all the while lol. Ah well, what can you do. At least the little guy is observant.