Ian and Annika had their 4 and 7 year checkups today. I am putting their height and weight on here so I can find them easily if I want or need to.
Ian:
40lb. (75th percentile)
42" tall (90th percentile)
Annika:
47lb. (25th percentile)
47" tall (50th percentile)
(By the way, after my next checkup don't expect to see my stats)
Both kids are doing well although Ian was very upset over having to get four shots (and a finger prick.) He cried and proclaimed shots "very dangerous!" I was busy trying to comfort him while keeping Elizabeth from opening every drawer in the office, digging through the trash and climbing onto the doctor's chair. I scheduled the appointment right during naptime and I can't for the life of me recall why I thought that would be a good idea. About halfway through Elizabeth decided she was tired and ready to go and flung herself on the floor crying because we couldn't. I was glad I had Annika with me though because she helped distract her.
After that and some other errands (Penneys, the gas station, taking Annika to and from school for the appt.) I was tired of running around and ready to stay home tonight but the girls ran off the bus telling me it was 'McTeacher night' and we HAD to go to McDonalds. Annika told me we should go because then I wouldn't have to cook. So we went and then headed to Target for diapers. The kids visited the dollar aisle which they think is the best thing ever. So now they are in bed and I am worn out. I am, however, enjoying having the van at my disposal and having the option of running all over town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so that means Ian is tall for his age?
Why, why, why, don't you ask me to babysit that precious baby when you are doing these things? She would have been so much happier with G. Goody.
Post a Comment