Once Karl gets home I get the big ignores from Elizabeth. I mustn't interfere with their time together or she gets very irritated. We were laughing today because she was so intent on having his complete attention while she jabbered at him. We aren't sure what she was saying but whatever it was it was very important. I had to get the camera and get a picture of it.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Deep conversations
Once Karl gets home I get the big ignores from Elizabeth. I mustn't interfere with their time together or she gets very irritated. We were laughing today because she was so intent on having his complete attention while she jabbered at him. We aren't sure what she was saying but whatever it was it was very important. I had to get the camera and get a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
May I say that this is the sweetest thing ever! Daddy's have a special place in a little girl's heart that cannot be measured or completely understood! He is blessed beyond measure!
Also, I absolutely LOVE your profile picture!! I think you could be LeeAnne's (our younger daughter) twin!!
Post a Comment