I have not been doing very well with this blogging lately. Partly because I don't have much going on. Well nothing blog-worthy anyway. I have been running the kids to Girl Scouts, soccer practice, the library, the playground. Rinse repeat. For some reason despite all the running I feel a little bored. I was talking to my mom the other day and just had to stop mid-sentence because I was boring myself. Blah. You know when you are talking and you realize even you don't care what you are saying? No? Maybe it is just me.
Today we went to the dentist- Alexandria needs braces once she loses her baby teeth. But no cavities for her or Annika so that was good. Elizabeth went to Grandma Goody's and enjoyed bossing her grammy for a few hours while we were gone. Alexandria and Annika are spending the night there tonight. Ian was not at all happy about that, as he thinks every time should be his turn. Even though his turn was just last week. When he was there Grandma gave him a Toys r us catalog that he has been obsessed with. I have been hearing "I want this and this and this" all week long. I am thinking of hiding it.
Annika has her first soccer game this Saturday which should be fun.
That is all.


1 comment:
You are so funny. I find myself doing that all the time. I start talking and then think is this even relatively entertaining? I think not! Oh well, welcome to motherhood. Someday all these kids will grow up and we may have something interesting to talk about. And good luck with the braces. Ali's orthodontist wants $5000. my insurance covers $1500, they want another $1500 upfront to start and then payments until I die lol. She may never get braces!
Post a Comment