Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Updates

Annika had to write an essay for school on someone in the community (non-relative) who is the 'kindest Kansas Citian.' I think it is a contest the local news station is running and her teacher just made it into a homework assignment. Annika picked her P.E. teacher. Why? Because she lets Annika play 'Hot Foot.'

Elizabeth is still sick. I now have the hurting tongue and it is accompanied by the pounding head and the stuffy nose.

Ian threw his Leapster video game out his bedroom window (2nd story) and it landed in the backyard. He also threw some clothes out the window and they got stuck on the roof. Daddy was not pleased.

Edited to add: The window is now secured in such a way he will not be able to open it (we hope.) Because my thought is, if he is throwing toys and clothes out the window now, what will he try next? Yikes!!!!

1 comment:

ZJason42 said...

Ahh this post made me tear up, I hope to one day be nominated as the nicest Kansas Citian because I let a nice young child play "hot foot"