Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I need a tech-to-English dictionary please

I know I haven't posted in a few days. People have been complaining. I say people, okay really it's just my dad. My excuse- I am having camera issues and I need pictures with my posts.

So I called Kodak to find out why I can't get my pictures on to my computer. Talk about an exercise in futility. Okay, so we know about me and my dumbness concerning computers. The lady kept asking me questions I not only didn't know the answers to, I couldn't even figure out what exactly she was asking. So she was frustrated with me and could not understand my non-tech speak. Add in the fact that I couldn't understand her either half the time due to her heavy Indian accent and you can imagine the fun conversation we had.

Bottom line: I still can't get my pictures off my camera and on to this blog. Kodak lady said I should probably call the computer company. What are the chances that that will go well?

2 comments:

chandra said...

Lol this is why my blog page still has no pictures!!! If you find a solution please share!

Aunt Nancy said...

I feel your pain!!!!!!!! I love the computer as long as it works but if there are problems I hate it......and anything that goes with it. lol