I wish I would have got a better picture, solely for blogging purposes. This one in know way does justice to the magnitude of that mess. That stuff was everywhere. It was horrible. And I had to clean it quickly because it the kids kept spreading it around due to the static factor. It took me all day and two vacuum cleaners to finally get it cleaned up. And actually, I had other things that needed to be done that day. I wasn't quite planning on devoting an entire day just to vacuuming.
To add to it, while I was cleaning, Elizabeth was following me around doing crying.
If you will recall, baby likes to be held at all times and was not happy with me being otherwise occupied. Also while I was cleaning, Ian fell (jumped) off the couch and bit his tongue hard. (And then he couldn't sleep at nap time because he couldn't suck his fingers because it made his tongue hurt. ) I couldn't make him clean with me due to the fact that it would have made the mess even worse.
If you will recall, baby likes to be held at all times and was not happy with me being otherwise occupied. Also while I was cleaning, Ian fell (jumped) off the couch and bit his tongue hard. (And then he couldn't sleep at nap time because he couldn't suck his fingers because it made his tongue hurt. ) I couldn't make him clean with me due to the fact that it would have made the mess even worse.
A lesson was learned though. Styrofoam is evil and should be treated in the same manner as scissors, Sharpie markers and my makeup. Under no circumstances should it be within reaching (or climbing) level of any of the children again. Ever.


2 comments:
i'm totally stealing this picture of elizabeth. new jib jabs!!!!!
and i'm making it my facebook profile pic until i can come over there and get good shots with me and each of your cute (and very babyish) children.
dress shopping soon? maybe when lucy's here (though i don't know when or how!!)
Not a flattering picture of poor Zabe. However, I have to say that you and Malcolm are neck and neck in keeping me laughing right out loud.
Post a Comment