Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Ian
You knew this was coming! In honor of Ian's birthday I have put together some of my favorite pictures of him. This has tons of pictures, so if you don't want to watch it's okay, I mostly made it because it is fun for me. Also, I couldn't find any upbeat music to set it to, so sorry about that (Mom).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I just messed up all my eye makeup watching that. Seriously, I think you could have found something more uplifting like macho man or ANYTHING besides that song. It makes me cry more than the other one does! And really.....whose feelings should we be most concerned about?
That was awesome!! Tell Ian we said happy birthday and we love him, and seriously could you have found a more depressing song? Geez!! You have done a fine job with your babies and I'm very proud of you!
Post a Comment