Ian's birthday is coming up. In light of his recent obsession with drums I am tempted to get him a little drum set. Someone please talk me out of making such a foolish decision. You know (and I know) that he will be beating on that thing as loud as humanly possible all hours of the day and night. Plus the drumsticks will probably also double as weapons. In a matter of days I will be on here blogging about how he whacked someone over the head with one. Or that he was up banging away on the drums at 3am.
Maybe I should just get it to keep at one of the grandparents' house? Any volunteers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
maybe Ian is the next big time drummer in a huge rock band, or he could be the next samarai ninja, I think you could look at getting him a drum set as killing two birds with two sticks ;)
You know you only have one boy so be grateful there isn't three of them beating away on the drums all hours of the night lol. Do not deprive my nephew of the opportunity to be a little drummer boy. Besides Goody's house would be a great place for a drum set. She was always very tolerant of Uncle E-fun's drum playing lol. I am so glad you got one boy at least so you could share my joy!!!
i think you should get the little guy a drumkit. but don't let him play next to any gerbils. am I right, ETHAN??
uuuhhhh maybe he should have a set down in the basement?????? ha
you know...i don't feel at liberty to comment...cuz i'm about to MARRY a drummer...and there is definitely a drum set in the basement...along with lessons 2 days a week...so...
maybe soon-to-be-uncle chad can suggest a nice alternative or practice pad or something so he can "learn the right way" ? i'll ask. :)
by the way...what DOES he want besides drums?
That Chandra has a cruel sense of humor.
Post a Comment