Ian has the most dramatic illnesses of anyone I have ever met. You know about his previous bout with the hurting tongue and bleeding eyes, but do you know he has also suffered from a poisonous throat? Yes, it is true. And Monday night he came into my room and told me he had thrown up "6,000 times." I got him cleaned up and tucked in bed with me and luckily he slept through the night. When he woke up I asked him how he was feeling and he said "Good, but my eyes are all panicky!"
Poor thing. It is a wonder he has made it this far with all the horrible illnesses he has had to overcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh that poor thing! It's amazing that he has lived as long as he has. I don't wish those illnesses on anyone!
Post a Comment