when you didn't even know she was in town...
The girls were thrilled to find out that Aunt Natalie had made a surprise visit from Texas. We went over to Karl's parents for dinner and had fun spending time with Aunt Natalie and Grandma and GopGop. We left Ian there to spend the night and the girls and I came home and had a Skip-Bo party. Then I forced them to listen to me read Little Women. Annika and I loved it (well I loved it, maybe Annika just tolerated it)...Alexandria not so much. Poor Elizabeth was up half the night with a fever and what I suspect is an ear infection so she and I will be staying home today while the rest of the Dains crew heads to the air show (Grandma, GopGop and Aunt Natalie included.) The kids are super excited and I know it will be a fun day for them.


1 comment:
That is very cute.
Post a Comment