Monday, June 8, 2009

Technology is taking over our house

I have tried to fight it but there seems to be no stopping it. The girls are now happy new owners of ipods. Karl got them both free- one in a drawing, another from his boss. The girls love them and run around singing their songs at the top of their lungs. It is pretty funny to hear two different songs being shouted out at the same time. And all three of the older kids are computer experts. Even Ian is able to minimize windows, scroll and double click like it is nothing. No one taught him this, how does he know how to navigate his way around a computer so well? And Alexandria? Have you seen her blog? She is amazing. She posts slideshows that put mine to shame. And the thing you need to know about that is that she is unable to see the pictures on her computer when she selects them. So she is blindly trying to select just by the file name and is able to do it!
Even the baby wants in on the technology:


Also now Karl has set Alexandria up with her own email account. Today I asked her how her ear was feeling and she said "I'm emailing you about that Mommy."
And she did, complete with pictures. I tell you it is tough being the dumb blonde among this bunch. Although I should be glad because they can all help me, right?

4 comments:

terry said...

Too cute

Unknown said...

I have that same ipod shuffle!

ZJason42 said...

I cant figure out my ipod, this post is making me feel, well pretty dumb actually lol!

karl.dains said...

We have our own IT Helpdesk staff now!