Maybe that is the only song you sang when I was around......you ere pretty young from what I remember. You sang at the family picnic for a group of us.
I am a mom to Alexandria (10), Annika(8), Ian(5) and Elizabeth (2) and wife to Karl. I am also a student working toward my degree in Social Psychology.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Elizabeth!!!!!! What a great group of pictures....she is sooooo cute as are all your kids.
Thanks for sharing these pictures.
Come to think of it wasn't "You are my Sunshine" your favorite song too as a little girl? You did a great job of singing it too.
I do believe Aunt Nancy may be correct, although you sang so darn many songs, it's hard to say.
Maybe that is the only song you sang when I was around......you ere pretty young from what I remember. You sang at the family picnic for a group of us.
Post a Comment