skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 19, 2009
I have a lot of pictures to post and am going to get to them soon. I have been busy being ticked off at the dog, doing homework and (re)reading this:
Needless to say it has been a long week.
2 comments:
chandra
said...
i think i need to read this!
June 22, 2009 at 3:28 PM
Carissa
said...
I'll let you know how it works.
June 22, 2009 at 5:34 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Carissa
I am a mom to Alexandria (10), Annika(8), Ian(5) and Elizabeth (2) and wife to Karl. I am also a student working toward my degree in Social Psychology.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(9)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(75)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(16)
▼
2009
(233)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(16)
▼
June
(23)
Elizabeth's 2 year stats
Phone woes
Haven't we been through this before?
Ian golfs
Elizabeth golfs
Swimming at Uncle E-fun's
Park pictures #2
Park pictures #1
I have a lot of pictures to post and am going to g...
Too dumb for facebook...or...I'm not crazy, I'm ju...
Does this shirt offend you?
Happy 'to-to' Elizabeth
Mmmm...custard
Today's high was 80 degrees
I hate to jinx myself but...
Alexandria says...
Deja vu
Fashion by Elizabeth
Technology is taking over our house
Fun at the lake
Birthday Torture
Happy Birthday Elizabeth
Flashback
►
May
(26)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(38)
►
2008
(34)
►
December
(34)
2 comments:
i think i need to read this!
I'll let you know how it works.
Post a Comment