Wow, I have been horrible at writing lately, haven't I? Really nothing much new is going on. I am still in the process of working on the girls' new room. Someone spilled primer all over the hardwood floor which it turns out is very difficult to remove. I have devoted a portion of each day to sitting on the floor scrape scrape scraping away with a paint scraper. I blame myself because this is the second paint incident that has occurred in that room so it was pretty dumb of me not to lock up the primer. So the girls are still in their old room, Ian is roomless, and his toys are all over the family room because there is no place else to put them.
On top of all that, we had a plumbing problem that has resulted in the bathroom needing a new floor. Ethan has been so gracious in donating his time to ripping out the old floor, re-gluing tiles and preparing to lay the new floor down. We really appreciate him.
Elizabeth has been feeling under the weather, so I took her in to the doctor and discovered she has...a cold. I have not been to the gym in ages because I can't leave her in childcare there with her nose being so yucky.
So that is about all that is happening here. I will update soon with some new pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment