Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day




This is a little late, but I had to write about the sweet things my kids did for me for Mother's Day. All four kids worked hard to make me beautiful cards. Alexandria and Annika made me breakfast in bed (all by themsleves!) They made pop-tarts, waffles, cereal and fruit. I got some other great presents too. We went to Ethan and Tricia's and their friend was there with a litter of the cutest kittens. And if you can't tell from this blog, I have really been needing something else to feed and clean up after. So after the girls begged and pleaded we agreed to take one home. His name is Sam, and actually he hasn't been much work at all (especially compared to our crazy dog.) Alexandria swore she would feed him and clean his litter box and she has been true to her word. So far the only challenge has been keeping the dog away from Sam and Elizabeth away from Sam (she likes to pull his tail.)

No comments: