Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Blah blah
I did not run away, I have just been a little blah lately. I am tired and have been slacking on my exercising, my writing, my housework and (worst of all) my schoolwork. I have no real reason to be so worn out but I am planning on getting back to running (whether I feel like it or not) and hope that gives me some energy. I did get my camera back so I should have some good pictures to post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Uh oh! Am I going to have to get that membership to the Y so I can whip us into shape? I've done 3 consecutive days on the recumbent bike here at my complex for about 25-30min at a nice slowish but steady pace all while reading a book. Makes time go by pretty quick!
I don't say a word............
Post a Comment