Elizabeth does not usually fall asleep at 5pm so I checked her temperature. Sure enough, she had a fever. Poor baby. But she looked awfully cute in her tutu sleeping next to her daddy.
The fever hit her right at dinnertime. Before she got sick she was busy running around, playing and making me laugh. Here are a few of the funny things she did:
-She ran into the bathroom and I heard her sitting on the potty and then she said "Good job Baby!" to herself when she went.
-Later,I tried to grab her up and give her a quick hug as she went running by. She got mad and said "Give me my baby back!" I said, "Where is your baby?" and she pointed to herself.
-But then she got mad when Ian called her 'baby'. She came running into the kitchen to tattle on him. "E-Wee call me baby!" she said indignantly.


No comments:
Post a Comment