I just took a quiz that gave me the top places I should be living. Missouri was not listed.
Your Top Spots
Paris, Tennessee
Morganton, North Carolina
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Clarksdale, Mississippi
Guntersville, Alabama
Alexander City, Alabama
Murray, Kentucky
Hickory, North Carolina
Edenton, North Carolina
Oxford, Mississippi
Woodbury, Tennessee
Gainesville, Georgia
Mount Airy, North Carolina
San Marcos, Texas
Marble Falls, Texas
Berea, Kentucky
Winterville, North Carolina
Salisbury, North Carolina
Aiken, South Carolina
Guthrie, Oklahoma
Maryville, Tennessee
Fredericksburg, Texas
I have not been to any of these places. As a matter of fact, I have not even heard of any of them, with the exception Mount Airy, NC, birthplace of one Andy Griffith. But if the internet says I would like them, I guess I need to pick one and get to packing. Here is the website if you need to find out where you should move:
http://www.findyourspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
lol took that test too and got the same places. So if you move i will too!
Just looked at it again and there are 2 from MO on there. Arrow Rock and Branson
Okay! But I think we need to go somewhere it is not cold. So no Missouri. Are you okay with that?
deal!
I think me and the kids might have a problem with that!
i have been to guntersville al and let's just say there's not much there.
*jean's family is FROM Maryville TN and it's a cute and awesome town at the base of the appalachian mountains...i'd SO move there
*hal's wife and the 3rd of the trio of heidi, claudia and jean (all of which you'll meet this weekend) (well, duh you know my mom but you know what i mean)!!!
No Karl- you get to come too!
I vote for any of the Texas towns...Fredericksburg might be the favorite!! Ya'll come!! Be sure and bring Karl!
Jean will of course vote for Maryville if she can ever have time for blogs.
Had so much fun seeing your family this weekend! Thanks to Erin and Chad for providing the occasion!!
Post a Comment