Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wedding pictures-Take 3

The baby:

The big girl:

I hope Erin and Chad don't mind, but how can I post three times about a wedding without a picture of the bride and groom. My uncle took this one and I love it too:

The ringbearer and flower girl, doing their jobs:


Erin and Chad's wedding was seriously one of the prettiest I have ever been to. She did most everything herself which makes it doubly impressive. I was so thrilled that the kids and I got to be part of it. She looked beautiful and Chad looked handsome and it was a wonderful day. We got lots of great pictures, but I tried to keep it mainly my kids on here, only because I never know how thrilled other people are about having their pictures plastered on my blog.

1 comment:

Erin said...

you can post! thanks for the compliments!! you looked pretty yourself!